SpellRight for Word Online
We are currently developing SpellRight for Word Online, feel free to try it out!
SpellRight is a program that corrects spelling mistakes in English. It is specially designed for people with reading and writing difficulties, like dyslexia. SpellRight can correct serious spelling mistakes that other spellcheckers would not recognise, for example yoost (for used) and citon (for kitten).
It also explains the difference between confusable words such as their, there and they’re. To help users choose the right word, SpellRight presents suggestions with example sentences. It has a simple grammar checker which finds grammar mistakes such as The cats is hungry and suggests that you should write either The cats are hungry or The cat is hungry.
There is also a dictionary to look up words in, and you can (usually) have words read out loud because SpellRight supports most text-to-speech functions on the market. It is easy to control how SpellRight will behave. All you need to do is to choose a wordlist of the right size for you and change your other personal settings as appropriate.
SpellRight can be used:
- as an add-in with Microsoft Office
- as an add-in with Google Document
- as a stand-alone program, for example with OpenOffice and a few other wordprocessing suites or with the Clipboard.
Still not sure? Install a trial version and try before you buy!
Frequently Asked Questions
The important thing when installing our programs is to match the bit version of the Office suite, not the bit version of the operating system.
To check which Microsoft Office version you are using, start Microsoft Word and then click File > Account > About Word. The new information window that appears will indicate whether you are running a 32-bit or 64-bit version. Then install the corresponding bit version of VeritySpell.Visa inlägg
You get access to a number of services and benefits.
In brief, you obtain the following (in relation to the programs covered by your licence):
- the latest versions of the programs for download
- access to the program versions for Microsoft Windows, Mac and Google Docs
- installation and program support
- downloadable one-year licences for home use for all users covered by the service package
- the opportunity to order single-user licences at a reduced price